Friday 2 November 2018

Jeff Bridges as Rooster Cogburn 1/9 scale Bust from the film True Grit. Soldat De Plom 2018

Hola to everyone, having just come back from Girona and Barcelona in Spain after entering the Soldat De Plom 2018 painting competition, I still have Spanish in my head.

Having entered 5 entries and winning with 2 of them, this being one, I feel it was a well worth a visit to Spain.

This is a very well sculpted bust from MMM of Jeff Bridges as Rooster Cogburn from the film True Grit in 1/9 scale.  I did not take these pictures of my models they are borrowed from Soldat de Plom themselves and are  taken by Paco.  If you want to see the  pictures of the other entries then go to

        https://www.planetfigure.com/threads/soldat-de-plom-2018.117930/ 

there you will see hundreds of fantastically painted models large and small.

This bust won me a Gold medal on the day and was up against some really good competition.
I will be posting my other entries to Soldat de Plom 2018 here soon.
Thanks again for looking and any questions or comments are most welcome.

Michael.









1 comment: