Tuesday 12 November 2019

Creepytables Cursed 1:9 Bust Painted for Soldat De Plom 2019

Here we have the first of several models I will be posting that I took to Soldat De Plom 2019 in Girona Spain.

I did win a Bronze and a Silver for a couple of the models but I still do not know which ones, as my son and myself went to a Girona football game at the same time as prize giving { nil nil draw and Girona missed a penalty in 93rd minute}.

Anyhow, this is a 3D printed sculpt from Creepytables in 1:9 scale and a very fine piece. Again the photos are taken from official show photos taken by Paco.

Any comments questions etc are more than welcome.
Thanks for looking,  Michael.




2 comments:

  1. Cursed ; Very, I must say very, nice paint job !
    One question about the chest : did you paint the entire chest in skin tone and glazed the dress over it, or did you go the other way around ? (Air)brush the dress and glaze some skin over it ?
    Anyhow, it is a very beautiful and realistic look !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan, Thanks for comment.
    As for painting, I did paint shirt first then details and blended both together. I did not use an airbrush, what details you see are painted on. Thanks Michael.

    ReplyDelete