Friday 17 May 2019

Eli Wallach as Calvera from The Magnificent Seven Film Bust sculpted by Offo. Moson Show 2019

Again its been a long time since I have posted, but here we go again.  This is a bust sculpted by Offo of Eli Wallach as Calvera from the film  The Magnificent Seven.
Its an absolute fantastic likeness which made the painting of it very easy,
I took this and a couple other of my painted models to The Moson Show in Hungary to enter into the competition and I managed to get a Bronze and a Silver, not too bad I suppose.

There were hundreds of entries and modelers entered from around the World.
While at the Show I managed to meet and speak to several fellow modelers who I had only seen through Youtube,  Blogs etc. 

I have the Magnificent 7 themselves to paint next, again all excellently sculpted by Offo, whom I managed to meet at the Show.

I never actually took any photos of my models, I was too busy talking etc, so I have borrowed these images of the Bust from other peoples report of the Show.

Thanks for looking and any comments or questions are most welcome.
Michael





1 comment: