Friday 6 November 2015

FeR Miniatures 75mm Confederate Infantry Officer Southern Pride

Again, sorry for delay in my next post, due to holidays etc and obviously having to make and paint the model.
Anyhow,  here we are with my latest, it is by FeR miniatures in 75mm and called Southern Pride.
Its a very nicely sculpted model in resin,  of a battle  weary looking Infantry Officer, that's how I saw him, so that's how I painted him. He is painted in acrylics and again I used N.M.M. for gold etc

I bought the model in Edinburgh at the Scale model show, which turned out better than I thought it would be.

Any comments or questions are most welcome and thanks for looking at my Blog.

Michael










1 comment:

  1. Hello Michael,
    Did the 'Stagecoach' kit sell at TARGE?
    Still interested if you could email me: bloxhamles@googlemail.com
    Thanks

    Les

    ReplyDelete