Tuesday 3 January 2012

Wargames Foundry 40mm Confederates Reb Infantry Singles

Here we go again with the start of a new year, I hope you all had a good one and hope Santa was good to you all also?
I am not into the painting mood yet so decided to take some pictures of my older figures.
I have been asked by a couple of people for close ups of the 40mm Wargames Foundry Rebel Infantry, so thought I would do these and post them.  These again are painted with Foundry paint, but would say my style of painting has changed slightly since these were done, hopefully for the better.
Thanks for looking and any comments welcome.









8 comments:

  1. stunning work hope you get your painting Mojo back soon
    Peace James

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not my scale but realy great stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff. I never knew Foundry did 40mm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for comments, they are appreciated.
    As for Foundry doing 40mm, these were released over 10 years ago then were canned. They then re-released them last year, but are again not available. I still have a lot from first time around.
    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blanket cloth canteen cover is especially nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a real great painting job you've done! Excellent!
    Following
    Regards
    Lonewolf

    ReplyDelete