Sunday 27 February 2011

Custers Last Stand 54mm Andrea Miniatures











I decided to take a break from painting to again photograph some of my older painted stuff.








This is 2 of Andrea Miniatures kits joined to make a decent representation of the well known Last stand, Heroic or stupid? We all have our own opinions.




I painted this a couple of years back but it always had a sheen to it when photographing it. So I gave it a quick spray with the Army painters anti-shine varnish, as recommended by Dave Imrie. I would also now highly recommend this spray varnish to people as I have tried almost every matt varnish on the market, I dont do shiny figures!




Anyhow I hope you like it and any comments welcome, thanks for looking




2 comments:

  1. Really great looking vignette!!

    Cheers
    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent, Excellent and Excellent again. Really good paint work. Also, liked the tip on the anti shine varnish. I hadnt heard of that before... must check it out.

    ReplyDelete